Are you in search of the best smartphones under 30000 rupees with latest specifications and features? Not sure which one to choose? Here’s help! Smartphones come in wide ranges, both online and offline. But having plenty of options can add to the confusion.
Almost all smartphones look great when you look at their captivating specification. So, choosing the best mobile phones under Rs. 30000 is very challenging as there are a hell lot of brands offering phones with different specifications at same prices. For example, if you see to the Samsung phones of around 10,000 INR, whatever features you get in it, you can get even more features at the same price range with some new brands. But, that doesn’t mean Samsung is playing unfair. If the price is more, there might be some great quality in their products and their hardware. That is the reason, you must not only look at the specifications but user reviews as for whether great features offering brands at same prices are good or not.
Well, our eyes are always floating around reputed brands like Sony, Samsung, HTC, and Chinese makers like Huawei, Xiaomi, etc. so you can rest assured to have a device with a decent camera, better RAM, better Processor, smooth interface, less heating issue and minimum bugs.
Read on to know about the best Smartphone in India under 30000 rupees.
Best Smartphone in India under 30000
OnePlus 3 is undoubtedly one of the Best Smartphones in India under 30000. It is a great combo of stylish looks and robust build quality. With 2.15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, Adreno 530 GPU and 6GB RAM, it is absolutely a performance machine. It has got vivid 5.5” Optic AMOLED full HD display, 16 MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX298 Sensor, OIS, PDAF, and 4K recording, and 8MP front camera which is truly impressive. It is loaded with a great 3000mAh battery.
- Super sweet, more powerful and lightest ever OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow 6.1
- 4mm Ultrathin, extraordinarily solid, all-metal body
- 16 MP rear sensor for better imaging
- 8 MP front camera for clear selfies
- Alert Slider to give more control on notifications
- More accurate and faster Fingerprint Sensor
- Dash Charge – Get up to 60% of charge within half an hour
Get actually what you want to Moto Z Play. It is one of the Best Mobile phones under 30000 rupees. It boasts Style Mod to transform the way you use your smartphone in a snap. It attaches seamlessly and turns your device into a boombox, film projector, battery powerhouse and lets it do even more. Without a single recharge, it is powerful enough to play for days. It features 3510 mAh longest lasting battery with Turbo Power charging to get around 8 hours of charging within 15 minutes. The thin, elegant device comes with vivid full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display and 16 MP rear shooter, and powered by 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, 650 MHz 560 graphics, and 3GB LPDDR3 RAM and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat).
- Ultra Smooth 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core processor for blazing fast performance
- Front facing 5 MP camera for selfies and groupies you will love to share
- 16 MP rear camera to shoot and get the most of the auto focus technology
- 5” 1080p FHD Super AMOLED vibrant display
Zenfone 3 by Asus is one of the best smartphones under 30000 rupees as it is built to grab the eyes with its concentric circle pattern. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, 3GB RAM for 32GB internal memory & 4GB RAM for 64 GB internal memory and Adreno 506 GPU make it a complete powerhouse and one of the best smartphones in India. It features vivid 5.5” full HD display, Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Zen UI 3.0 along with Gorilla Glass protection. It has got 16 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 8MP front camera. It is fueled up by 3000mAh non-removable battery.
- Concentric circle pattern to ensure fine craftsmanship
- 1920 x 1080 full HD display which is bright, wide and loaded with detail
- 16MP camera with Sony IMX298 sensor for shake-free videos and photos
- 0 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, and Adreno 506 GPU
When it comes to design and aesthetics, OnePlus 3T is built to give competition to its rivals in the same range, and it is one of the best mobile phones under 30000 rupees. With the solid all-metal build and rich Gunmetal color, OnePlus 3T is strategically engineered as one of the best smartphones in India. It has got 16 MP rear sensor to shoot like a pro. With Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 CPU and 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, it is always two steps ahead of other futuristic devices.
- Up to 128 GB of internal space which is more than enough
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 CPU for power-packed performance
- Dash Charge to keep you connected to the world all the time
- Next gen 16 MP rear camera to keep blurriness at bay
With stunning all-metal unibody and 0 camera protrusion, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is an ultra-slim device and one of the best smartphones under 30000 rupees. It has flowing curves and enlarged screen for cozy single handed use and optimal viewing. It boasts 13MP rear camera with f 1.9 aperture to get your photos brighter than actual. In addition, the 8MP front camera has got Wide Selfie feature.
- Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and 3GB RAM for faster performance
- 13MP rear camera to brighten up your photos
- Quick and secure fingerprint scanner
- 8MP front camera for wider selfies
The center of attraction here is 6.44” extra large FHD display which makes this device stunning from all angles. Be it reading a book, watching your favorite show, or navigating Google Maps; you can get a bigger picture of everything in your hands. The 4850mAh non-removable battery keeps your device charged up all day long. Loaded with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 CPU based on Cortex A72 cores, it can give a splendid performance.
- 16MP Rear Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF)
- Massive onboard storage of 128 GB
- Giant 4850mAh battery to give immersive power
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 CPU with 4GB RAM
HTC Desire 826 is one of the Best Smartphone in India under 30000. It has got FHD 5.5” display and is powered by Android 5.0 Sense UI and Octa-Core (4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) Snapdragon 615 CPU, with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and is expandable to 64GB. It has 13MP cameras on both front and rear with LED flash on the back panel.
- 5” HD display with 13MP Ultra-pixel front and 13MP main camera, Octa-core processor
- Snapdragon 600 series CPU for outstanding performance
- FHD 5.5” elegant screen with clean 3-piece construction
Powered by Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Kryo CPU with double efficiency and performance. It is built to provide ultra power saving with 40% improved capacity of graphics processing and power efficiency. It features the new chip to deliver sharper/clear images, faster connection, and enhanced visuals. It is the first phone in the world with Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) technology to give more immersive sound.
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Full metal unibody
- Qualcomm Adreno 530 and Qualcomm SD820
- 21 MP Primary Camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI OS
The ultra-slim and ever stylish, Nokia Lumia 830 features 5” IPS display with ClearBlack technology and HD resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 CPU and runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim. It packs 16GB of internal memory which is expandable to 128 GB and 1GB RAM. The power is in its camera. It boasts 10MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics and LED flash, as well as 0.9 MP front shooter. It has got 2200 mAh battery, metal frames on sides, and all the latest connectivity options.
- 10MP Rear Camera with Carl ZEISS Optics, auto-focus, 16:9 sensor, 0.9MP front camera, and LED flash
- 5” IPS LCD display with 1280x720p resolution
- 2GHz 400 Quad-Core CPU, 1GB RAM, Windows 8.1 with Lumia Denim, and 16GB ROM which is expandable up to 128 GB
- 2200 mAh powerful battery for 12 hours of talk time on 2G, 14 hours on 3G and 528 hours of standby time
- HD wide angle camera
It is a flagship device from the house of Lenovo in India. This 5” device features a 13MP camera with LED flash on rear and 8MP on the front. It is powered by 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 CPU with Adreno 530 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS packed with 3500mAh battery, ZUI 2, Dual Fast Charge, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It comes in two variants – 32GB storage with 3GB RAM, and 64GB storage with 4GB RAM.
- 15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 64 GB SmartSLC memory and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 13MP primary camera with 4K recording and hybrid autofocus
- 8MP front camera with 1.4µm large pixel
- 5” LTPS LCD display with 1080p resolution
Moto G 4 Plus
Moto G4 Plus is one of the top selling smartphones online with a reasonable budget. It comes with android OS version 6.0.1 Marshmallow which can also be upgraded to v7.0 Nougat. The user interface is quite cool. Special features like double twist to open camera & double chop to open torch adds unique value to the device. It also has a dedicated slot for memory card which supports up to 128 gb. 5.5 inch display with a 1080×1920 pixel resolution brings a great view for the smartphone.
- Special actions like double twist to open camera & to switch front & rear camera
- Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 16MP rear and 5MP front camera
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, slow motion recording
We hope the above list of Best Smartphone in India under 30000 would help you make an informed buying decision. We recommend these phones on the basis of their power packed performance and latest features. These smartphones deliver stellar performance at the very affordable price range.