As an online business owner, you may often find it annoying to wait for backups from the database server side. Well, you are not alone. Thousands of network administrators are there who come across the same situation. I am 100% sure you might have desired to automate the whole process while taking such backups.
Can you imagine how amazing it would be if you could throw off such boring things on autopilot mode? Database backup would be quick, and things get less complicated.
If you are one of those administrators who was waiting for such kind of solution, your wait is finally over. With this tool, your management and backup needs can easily be automated.
With SqlBak, you can back up your database, keep track on its performance, and schedule or automate your data backup. If you are still not convinced with these features, it has something more to offer. If the database is corrupt or crashed, it can restore your backup as well.
I understand that backups are the lifeblood of your business to analyze progress and to run smoothly. The same goes to database backups. It is important to manage it well, such as keeping up with most recent backups, restoring after data loss, and keeping it well monitored.
With SqlBak, you can keep track on the database progress efficiently and ensure the availability of data for a long time. With this tool, both individual bloggers and organizations can benefit. It is used to manage large databases efficiently, and it also stands firm when it comes to managing several instances of the database.
Key Features of SqlBak
SqlBak is an excellent tool to address all your unique backup needs. So, you can rest assured to have the most recent database backups all the time over the web.
- You can schedule backup for your existing SQL database in work station or organization.
- This tool allows you to schedule SQL backup at any time you want on a daily basis. If you want to know whether the backup is successful or not, you can also set an email notification.
- Restore backups from tablets or smartphones through the browser.
- Allows users to save backup to several cloud platforms like FTP, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Azure Blob Storage.
- Along with it, you can also store SQL backups in your local folders, for example, internal hard drive. Also, click on “Advanced Folder Settings” to send different folder backups or transactions.
- It can also help you keep track on SQL server performance and the job process quickly and resolve issues when it happens.
How to Use SqlBak?
It is very simple to work with SqlBak as it takes least possible time.
- Download setup file from the manufacturer and install the same in any SQL Server PC. At the same time, you may also need to register a new account and get your own and personalized dashboard to schedule, manage or maintain the copy of SQL server backup.
- Note down the secret key that is generated during the process because it will be required to activate the desktop program which you downloaded.
- Enter the secret key and click on “Connect”. It will start the activation process.
- You will get a confirmation once the connection was successful.
You have to perform further steps on the online dashboard. Be sure to have all or any of the parameters like SQL Server name along with authentication method, either SQL or Windows server authentication.
Once done, you can add backup jobs in the online dashboard of SqlBak.com.
If you are not a geek, you can check out this guide to use SqlBak.com which can help you with the step by step instructions.
SqlBak is one of the most effective tools for online business owners as it is backed with amazing features and performance. It has great controls to control your database without using any heavy equipment.
It is the most advanced utility to backup your data in real time and secures it by storing the data in cloud hosting platforms to reduce the chances of data loss or accidental removal. In addition, it consists of compression technology to minimize the size of your backup so you can have maximum storage on your local storage drive or preferred cloud hosting platform like OneDrive, Dropbox etc.